Sunday, May 14, 2006

Holy crap -- did you see it?!

If you saw it and know what I'm talking about -- out of my seat yelling at the television, no, no, NO! NO!

(spoiler warning: If you've tivo-ed tonight Grey's Anatomy and not yet watched it -- stop reading)

...it's not going to be necessary because here comes another heart, and then not even thinking about who else got shot, and it was him laying in the pool of blood -- didn't see that one coming -- and NOOOO! and then she did it.

I'm so adrenalized -- I've called my sister and my mother-in-law and now I tap into my blog because I still need to talk about this.

I didn't want to like this show. I only started watching because nothing else was on Sunday nights. At first I felt it was like Dawson's Creek for grown ups and that they were just trying to sell CD's from it. Some truly grating characters, and yet...I was strangely compelled to keep watching.

By the third episode I was sobbing for the character who was the one that was most like nails on a chalk board for me. After that I was all in, no apologies for allowing myself to be so brilliantly manipulated.

And the cherry on top of tonight's episode is that the two hour finale is tomorrow!

Good thing I caught that promo because I thought it wasn't until next Sunday.


Excellent Soap, I bow to the writers.

3 Comments:

Blogger blog author said...

i KNOWWWWW!!! my sister and i get online every sunday (and of course during american idol) and chat thru the whole show (kind of like OMG can you believe he said that?). so at the end, when they showed the shooting we were both typing "i bet they shot XYZ!" and we were right and we were like "lizzy, dont do it!!" and then "OHHH NOOOOOO!!!"
hahah. and then my boyfriend called. he 'hates' the show, but watches every sunday so he can tell me how dumb it is. hahaha. he called at the ending like "did you see that? wow! i mean, that's dumb."

2:10 PM  
Blogger blog author said...

and so then i was in the car going to a meeting and i heard a radio trailer for tonight's show and i got chill bumps all over! hahaha. i'm definitely hooked. and definitely a loser who bases her nightime activities around tv.

5:25 PM  
Blogger kim said...

Amen sister. I haven't worked my life around a show like this since X-files (why don't you love me David Duhovny?).

My sister said the trailer for tonight is talking about a DNR on heart boy. Goosebumps as I type that one -- I CAN NOT WAIT!

I'm putting the girls to bed at 6!

What's your prediction?
Both?
Izzy is so up a creek, everybody knows everything, how are they going to write her out of this mess? Basket Case if anyone dies.

I say her guy is going and the other will be hanging in the balance until next season.

I hope I am wrong. The whole thing I love about this show is that I am *really good* at plot prediction (not too hard these days)and this show gets shit by me all the time.

I can't believe you caught onto the "you know who" thing. I was thinking heart -- I forgot about him-- I'm losing my touch. I usually catch that stuff, but I was so into her and George and hoping he would get her to stop...

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home