Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm a giver!

You Are An ENFJ
The Giver
You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.
In love, you are very protective and supporting.However, you do need to "feel special" - and it's quite easy for you to get jealous.
At work, you are a natural leader. You can help people discover their greatest potential.You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist. How you see yourself: Trusting, idealistic, and expressive
When other people don't get you, they see you as: Bossy, inappropriate, and loud
Got this from Wordtryst's blog
BTW-- I don't get jealous easy -- checking...checking...nope. no jealousy.
Change "jealous" to "resentful" and there you have something -- sad but true -- I'm working on it.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger AutoSysGene said...

I'm a giver, too. The hubs would laugh at that statement!!

2:38 PM  
Blogger TTQ said...

I'm a INFP(Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving)

4:38 PM  
Blogger Cecily R said...

I'm an ENFP. An Inspirer?

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused


Well, I agree with the last part...

8:42 PM  
Blogger xxxx said...

I am an idealist. Fits me perfectly!

11:32 PM  
Blogger kay said...

that sounds like me. but i do get jealous...

4:49 PM  
Blogger kay said...

oh my gosh judy tenuda! i haven't thought about her in years. what a riot she is!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I admit, I didn't do the test you provided but I've done a similiar one through work and I think I was also an ENFJ.

Here's to us.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Liane Spicer said...

"You would make a good writer..."

Did you see that? Wow. I keep getting the teacher thing thrown at me.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home