Friday, October 17, 2008

Crazy is as crazy dogs


I really am a cool mom!

Some of you may have seen Lizzie's fish room,well she wanted a change and she got one.

The other night?

She missed the dang fish! Her little friends were gone. The other day she had gotten a book at the book fair 'DOGERELLA' -- I told her I would paint the dog next to her bed so she'd have a new friend (after my speech about change flopped. She said, 'I'm just a kid and I don't get all that stuff you said -- I just miss my fish').
I'm so happy with how it turned out, more importantly -- so was Lizzie...and Winnie. Now Winnie wants one too -- wish me luck, the magic doesn't always strike twice.

And for those of you who need a Frances (with the bear) and Gurty (in the sun) fix -- for you.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger xxxx said...

I can't believe you painted that!!! It is so cute!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through blogger profiles and noticed similarities, and found your blog interesting to me.

I have an art blog and am looking for new friends who comment and keep coming back are you up to it?

Take care and I value relationships and art obviously but most importantly my type of friends. I hope to see you soon...

9:06 PM  
Blogger kay said...

amazing!! you are awesome!!

i'm glad i'm not the only blogging!! life is crazy!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Liane Spicer said...

'I'm just a kid and I don't get all that stuff you said -- I just miss my fish' LOL!

Your children say the darndest things. And you paint a cute pooch.

8:02 PM  
Blogger TTQ said...

when are you coming for your Disney Vacation?? You could so help me motivate me to get my projects done.

10:00 PM  
Blogger kim said...

I want to paint that hutch!

Who knows when we are doing the vacation...I know rich wants to before the princess door closes (getting there for Winnie)...
I don't know it we will make it or not.

"Honey, take the kids to Epcot, I'll be right back."

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home