Ten things which make me happy
I got the "ten things" idea from Barrie Summy's Feel Good Post. Thought I'd do a photo list.
1. Picture of my grandpa's hands, taken by husband.
2. Rock star best friend.
3. Sleepy girls in a princess cave.
4. My party planning kids
5. Princess cave (don't you just want to go in there?)
6. My picture frame wall (even though I have not filled most of the frames as of yet).
7. My notes for using the "garage band" program on the Macbook --seeing the notes makes me think of working on podcasts with fourth graders (If you give a kid a microphone...)
8. I don't often "have" to have material goods, but when I saw this pillow I needed it. Reminds me of my favorite kind of coloring book pages when I was a kid -- screw those detailed pics, give me a big, big elephant face and I was happy.
9. God gave google to me.
10. My husband's grandmother's artwork. We have it all over our house, but this one is my favorite.