Friday, October 24, 2008

Ten things which make me happy















































































I got the "ten things" idea from Barrie Summy's Feel Good Post. Thought I'd do a photo list.
1. Picture of my grandpa's hands, taken by husband.
2. Rock star best friend.
3. Sleepy girls in a princess cave.
4. My party planning kids
5. Princess cave (don't you just want to go in there?)
6. My picture frame wall (even though I have not filled most of the frames as of yet).
7. My notes for using the "garage band" program on the Macbook --seeing the notes makes me think of working on podcasts with fourth graders (If you give a kid a microphone...)
8. I don't often "have" to have material goods, but when I saw this pillow I needed it. Reminds me of my favorite kind of coloring book pages when I was a kid -- screw those detailed pics, give me a big, big elephant face and I was happy.
9. God gave google to me.
10. My husband's grandmother's artwork. We have it all over our house, but this one is my favorite.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Barrie said...

Oooo good idea with the photos. You know the door with the chalkboard on it? We have the same thing under our bar in the kitchen. I'm trying whiteboard paint next!

1:49 AM  
Blogger xxxx said...

I LOVE this post! The pictures are so good!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Cecily R said...

GREAT pics...and I NEED that chalkboard door!! Not Gracie. Me.

3:18 PM  
Blogger KATE said...

Great pictures! I love them! I'm with Cecily... I want that chalkboard door! REALLY BAD!!! I like it alot!

5:02 PM  
Blogger david mcmahon said...

Love that first shot, Kim.

6:29 PM  
Blogger tiarastantrums said...

great shots - love BFF shirt!!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Liane Spicer said...

I love this! Great idea, great photos!

You must have very happy princess on your hands, and speaking of hands, that first shot is striking. Lovely painting too, and how did we ever survive without Google?

10:47 AM  
Blogger Liane Spicer said...

Um, make that very happy princesses!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!! can I do this too? ;)

1:31 PM  
Blogger kim said...

you should!

6:21 PM  
Blogger pr!tz said...

wheres my pic? :P

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home