Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Blink 182 spells it -- "Ben Wah"

I listened to the stereo, while eating ice cream, with Ben Wa balls in my pants.

I cracked myself up with that solution to my own post -- But then I had a new problem, how do you spell Ben Wa balls and do I risk getting a computer virus to google it and find out...of course!

They don't actually go in your pants you know.

Huh? Wha? String? Two or more? Fun for a girl or a boy? Rocking chairs are recommended? Well, that's just weird. What's this? "Can be used to strengthen bladder control." (?) Well in that case, I mean what sneezing mother of two wouldn't be interested in that? -- add to cart.

Do you suppose people using this particular ancient Chinese secret clack when they walk?


Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a little cold for the ben-wa balls. What ever happened to the hitachi magic wand?

11:01 AM  
Blogger kim said...

I'm not looking up what that is. Even though I was half kidding, I did wind up with a bunch of spyware after reading up on ben wah balls.

I don't know how so many pervs exist on the net -- I mean you would think their computers would self destruct. Must be a savant thing where all pervs are also computer wiz kind of people (but not all computer wiz people are pervs).

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home