Thursday, July 06, 2006

This could be just the inspiration I need

Some perv looking for stories about where people are putting their Ben Wa balls found me through a Google search.

Well, when I checked my rank for "ben wa balls in my" -- I was number 4.

But do you know who was number 1? Do you?

Dooce.

That's correct, three away from Dooce -- I'm definitely having a blogging moment.

I'd like to shout out to my sister Robyn right now --Hey Rob! Sharing a search results page with Dooce over here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Airelee said...

Who's Dooce?

10:57 PM  
Blogger kim said...

She's a mommy blogger. No, she's THE mommy blogger, complete with her own cult like following.

My sister turned me on to her and she makes me laugh and laugh. She says the kind of stuff that forces me to read the funny parts out loud to whomever is in the room -- which is usually Rich and he never thinks it's all that funny (stick in the mud!)

Go read a couple of her entires --you'll see -- funny.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Airelee said...

You're right! I read two lines of her profile (SAHM = Shit Ass Ho Motherfucker) and was laughing out loud! Definitely adding her to my list!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home