Thursday, November 22, 2007

gobble gobble

Happy Thanksgiving blogger buddies. Hope you all are having happy times and good eats with all your favorite people.

I am grateful for my family, for my aunts second opinion, for getting to see my dad this year, for my super cool kids, my husband, all the rock star things I get to do even though I'm not a rock star, for my recovery, for that crazy little dog, for paint and painting products, digital cameras, my health, and of course, for my blogger friends.

Good night y'all.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger kay said...

hope your turkey day was the best!!

i am thankful for your kind heart kim! and your ability to make me laugh!!!

7:49 AM  
Blogger kim said...

awwww, right back at you kay.

now, where's apicture of that hair cut?!

11:50 AM  
Blogger TTQ said...

Gratitude, truly the most talked about subject of the week. And that's a good thing for a someone like me. *wink*

6:23 PM  
Blogger Barrie said...

How fun to read your list of things you're thankful for. A great dinner was had at our house. Hopefully at yours too. :)

4:18 AM  
Blogger AutoSysGene said...

Love your list. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Liane Spicer said...

And we're thankful for you too!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home