Monday, April 14, 2008

breaking news

I just read about Kay's big night out to Wicked (congratulations kay) and it reminded me that I forgot to tell about another big night coming soon (and I promised kay I would).

Remember I told you about the chef -- who's brother I worked for, and whom Cheffed in our kitchen from time to time -- which practically made us related? And that he did a challenge on Iron Chef?

We have an air date, mark your calendars for June 1st 2008, 9pm (check you local food network listings for time zones).

Fret not about me not having cable because -- here's the best part -- I am going to the premier viewing at his brother's restaurant where -- and this is even better -- they are re-creating the menu from the show!

Iron Chef fans -- is that not the coolest freakin thing? What if the secret ingredient is beets, or something raw and slime like...squid ice cream with cinnamon, mmmmm.

I'm so excited -- I'll be just like a judge!

And I am betting that his assistant will be on hand as he is local.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

That show scares me. It's like a Simon Cowell only armed with knives and fire and stuff...

...and angrier.

2:57 PM  
Blogger TTQ said...

Oh! I hope the don't make calamari ice cream. My teeth are too sensitive for ice cream!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home