Saturday, January 17, 2009

Okay, I'll admit it -- I've been seeing other websites

My blog is dying from neglect due to facebook. I haven't had the time to do regular posts, so I've been getting my quick fix over at the other place.
I miss my blogger buddies though. I've found a couple of you, but if the rest of you have a page, drop me an e-mail so I can find you.

I'm not killing the blog off, but for the near future, I'm just too busy with the podcasting fourth graders to get quality time with my PC.

Happy New Year friends!!!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Liane Spicer said...

Happy New Year, Kim! I'm having a bit of trouble balancing all the cyber distractions myself...

1:18 AM  
Blogger TTQ said...

I am not above having a hissy fit that turns to a full on Temper Tantrum.

Just so you know.

8:42 PM  
Blogger kim said...

Have it on my facebook page so I don't miss it!!!
(Laughing and ducking.)

9:22 PM  
Blogger xxxx said...

Awwwww ... don't leave!!

5:03 PM  
Blogger kim said...

I'm not leaving -- just way less frequent for the near future.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

OMG! facebook is the DEVIL!!!!

12:44 PM  
Blogger blog author said...

OMG, ME TOO!! i can't get off facebook or twitter. and today i got my first gig off of twitter, so now i'm definitely hooked. i did just blog tonight tho, so i feel a little better.

remember last November (2007) when we blogged every day? that was fun. ahhh, the good old days!

11:29 PM  
Blogger KATE said...

I've been a slacker at the blog thing too. Brooke is going to be the death of me! I feel like I accomplish NOTHING but sitting around and watching her every move.She is such a destructo!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's facebook all the time now..goodbye all..

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:29 AM  
Blogger pr!tz said...

i am there too. so why dint we meet?

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home