Thursday, December 29, 2005

I do it for the bunnies

My youngest is 5 and I've not lost all of the weight I gained while pregnant with her. I gave up on losing the remaining 20 and would settle for ten. I lost ten last year, but gained it back. Since then, I've been losing and gaining the same five pounds and just can't seem to break through to other side of that ten again. Every time I'm close I get really happy and then blow it. This has happened so many times that I began to think Oprah must be right -- there has to be an emotional component to all of this.

That's when I remembered about the rabbits. If I drop to a size 8, the chocolate people will start killing bunnies.

2 Comments:

Blogger pr!tz said...

About the weighty issue... thats my major setback of 2005!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR KIM!!!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger kim said...

I was watching "South Park" and the bus driver started threatening to kill a bunny! I think they stole that from me.

I guess that's what I get for trying to be like Jack Handy.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home