Saturday, September 30, 2006

Once both girls are in school I'll finally have time to get some things done

I really thought that would be true. I was going to have more time to blog. I was going to organize the laundry room. I was going to get rid of toys while nobody was looking. I was going to watch crappy TV and take naps.

Well, that's just not been happening. School started September 1st and yesterday was the first day I was even home all day with no obligations, other than baking muffins for Winnie's class (how very Cleaver of me, hey?).

Today? Saturday and the kids are home, we will be doing more baking -- that is if the zucchini for the bread hasn't molded for the second time since trying come together with the zucchini bread making plan.

I should really invest in a day planner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home