Thursday, May 17, 2007

"Oh, thank you baby -- it's wonderful!"


Some of you remember Petunia -- she never fully recovered from a bed making mishap and we lost her.

Here we go again -- meet, Zinnia.

Zinnia is from -- very excited to present this plant that I have been secretly and lovingly nurturing for days on end -- Lizzie. Zinnia is all of two sprigs, one of which was bent and broken by the time I got her -- Lizzie is worried.

There's no cause for worry --my thumb is soooooo green, ah, the greenest thumb you saw -- I walk and plants flourish in the wake of my green thumbedness.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger TTQ said...

If I look at a plant it dies..my husband has a green thumb though.. he loves his urban garden

11:05 PM  
Blogger kim said...

I killed my MIL's prized cactus -- it was handed down from her father. I was only in charge of it for three months -- dead.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home