Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dear God, please do not turn me into an alanis morissette song

My friend said she had a weird feeling about my upcoming trip, "not like your going to die, but like I should warn you to be careful."

Well.

I'm kind of a homebody and the more miles between me and my kids, the weirder I feel -- so it's good for me to push my comfort zone once in a while, lest my children one day wind up locked in a tower "for their own safety".

So if my venture from my home base goes fowl, I'm going after Alanis Morissette -- because I'm rational like that.

Blog friends -- if you read this, do not put worry juju over me. I prefer safe trip and happy puppy wishes, if you please. Thanks.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger KATE said...

Okay, you got it. No juju for ya ~ just safe trip & happy puppy trip wishes for ya! ~ Woo Hoo & have fun!

Just a side note, if anything should freaking happen ~ that Alanis Morissette b*tch is going DOWN!!! hee hee

1:07 AM  
Blogger TTQ said...

happy trail to you..la la la la..happy new puppy to you..la la la la..

2:57 PM  
Blogger kim said...

Kate -- once again, you have my back.

ttq -- we are happy!

8:33 AM  
Blogger KATE said...

Of course I have your back! duh!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Barrie said...

Great post title!! And I've enjoyed all the puppy pics. too cute!

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home