Sunday, May 18, 2008

Home again

Too tired to post pictures, but oh. my. word. Too cute!

3 pounds 4 oz

It would take 3 of her plus another 4 oz to make a Gurtis. I think that's about what Gurty was as a pup, so they should be a matched set for tug-o-war.

Her nicknames are "capital T" (for you know what), "Frances popcorn", and "Poppy".

Holy, leaping lizard Batman -- Tigger has nothing on this one. We are doing the foot shuffle when we walk because she will poing under a foot in a flash. I remember we had to do that when Gurt was a pup too-- I had forgotten.

I will post pics soon.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger TTQ said...

I like Frances Popcorn as a full name. Poppy..hehe

My cats full name is "My Dog Fred"

a) because she's mine, all mine
b) She's a cat not a dog
c) Fred because she's a she not a he.

All of that boiled down to Babyfred. Instead of socks, whiskers ,mittens or some other predictable name.

And yes, I was drunk, very drunk. it was amazing I could even remember I got a new cat. Don't worry she use to drink martini's, but I don't enable her anymore

8:18 PM  
Blogger KATE said...

How fun, I can't wait to see the pictures! So so cute!

And, no problem, I got your back any time! I have no problem kicking Alanis Morisettes A#$!!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home