Thursday, July 05, 2007

You have to love being close enough to feel the heat from the pyrotechnics







These guys were playing to at least three generations and I have to say, driving to the show I had my doubts about weather or not I would thoroughly enjoy the show. My reasons were thus -- egotistical old guy singing angsty songs --would I believe him? Would I care?

Doubts flew out the window before they even started -- it was a great crowd which created a great atmosphere -- then the lights went down and the anticipatory hum started and I was all in.

The angst classics were peppered in with the, still relavant, anti-war stuff. Everyone on stage seemed to really be enjoying putting on a show and there was no hint of pathetic old guy rocker -- he was all rock star, doing his rock star thing.

Great night, great show.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home